Who Is It For?
- people who don’t want a busy lifestyle and travel to prevent them from developing themselves
- people who have a particular need to protect their privacy
- people who want to learn to live in the present
- people who feel stuck in a behaviour, way of thinking or set of feelings
- people facing illness and death
- people facing fertility, pregnancy and post-pregnancy issues
- people wanting to take their life to the next level, making it more creative, more colourful, more fulfilling
- people facing existential issues: identity, isolation, death anxiety, being an adult
- people feeling burdened by their way of being in the world and wanting to find a lighter, better way
- people who desire new meaning and direction
- people facing family, parenting and relationship issues
- people facing bereavement and who need to heal and grow after great loss, be it of those still living, those who have died, or parts of themselves
- people needing to redefine their values, accept loss and face the challenge of change
- mothers wanting a zen pregnancy and post-pregnancy
- anyone wanting to find the sacred in daily life.